THE INFLUENCE OF SERVICE QUALITY AND SALES PROMOTION ON PURCHASE DECISIONS AT ACI MAS JAY'S MEATBALLS BANDUNG CITY

Nur, Naya Astina and Suaesih, Ae (2021) THE INFLUENCE OF SERVICE QUALITY AND SALES PROMOTION ON PURCHASE DECISIONS AT ACI MAS JAY'S MEATBALLS BANDUNG CITY. In: Seminar Sosial Politik, Bisnis, Akuntansi dan Teknik (SoBAT) ke-3, 16 Oktober 2021, Bandung, Indonesia.

[img] Text
30_Naya Astina.pdf

Download (358kB)

Abstract

Today's increasingly fierce business competition requires companies to be more active in attracting and retaining customers. This requires companies to be more creative in carrying out their business activities. This study aims to identify the effect of service quality and promotion on consumer purchasing decisions for Bakso Aci Mas Jay. This research uses descriptive and confirmatory research methods and quantitative methods. This study used primary data from questionnaires and secondary data obtained from Bakso Aci Mas Jay. The population in this research is the consumers of Bakso Aci Mas Jay. The research sample used accidental sampling, so that a total of 100 illustrations were obtained. The results of the analysis based on the coefficient of determination of service quality and the influence of promotion on purchasing decisions are 52.1%, and the remaining 47.9% which is influenced by other aspects not listed in this study. Based on the results of the analysis, service quality (X1) does not significantly affect purchasing decisions (Y). The promotion (X2) shows if it has a significant influence on purchasing decisions (Y).

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Service Quality, Sales Promotion, and Purchase Decision
Subjects: Prosiding USBYPKP > Prosiding Sobat (sosial politik, bisnis, akuntansi dan teknik) > Prosiding SoBAT ke-3
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen (S1)
Depositing User: LPPM USB YPKP
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2021 03:10
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2021 03:10
URI: http://repository.usbypkp.ac.id/id/eprint/1571

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item