TEACHER CERTIFICATION, WORK MOTIVATION AND TEACHER PERFORMANCE AT STATE YUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL IN PURWAKARTA DISTRICT

Widianingsih, Sri and Mulyani, Sri Rochani and Saepudin, Didin TEACHER CERTIFICATION, WORK MOTIVATION AND TEACHER PERFORMANCE AT STATE YUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL IN PURWAKARTA DISTRICT. Prosiding SoBAT (Seminar Sosial Politik, Bisnis, Akuntansi dan Teknik) Universitas Sangga Buana YPKP, Ke-2. pp. 162-168. ISSN 978-623-92199-1-8

[img] Text
Prosiding SoBAT ke-2-170-176.pdf

Download (326kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine (1) The description of teacher certification, work motivation and performance of teachers of State Junior High Schools in the District of Purwakarta (2) The magnitude of the influence of teacher certification on the performance of teachers of State Junior High Schools in the District of Purwakarta (3) The magnitude of the influence of teacher motivation on the performance of Junior High School teachers Countries in the Districts of Purwakarta (4) The magnitude of the effect of teacher certification and work motivation simultaneously on the performance of teachers in the Public Middle Schools in the Districts of Purwakarta. The research method used is descriptive and verification methods. The population in the study was 275 teachers. The sample technique used was Proportional Cluster Random Sampling (Area Sampling) of 73 teachers. Data were collected using a questionnaire that has been tested for validity and reliability, the analysis method used is the classic assumption test, multiple regression test, coefficient of determination, t test and F test. The results showed that teacher certification in the continuum area is quite good, for work motivation and teacher performance in the continuum area is good. Teacher certification has a positive and significant effect on teacher performance, work motivation has a positive and significant effect on teacher performance. Simultaneously teacher certification and work motivation have a positive and significant effect on teacher performance by 0.572 or Determination Index (Id) of 57.2%, the remaining 42.8% is influenced by other variables that can affect teacher performance, which is not used as a model in research this

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: Teacher Certification, Work Motivation and Teacher Performance
Subjects: Prosiding USBYPKP > Prosiding Sobat (sosial politik, bisnis, akuntansi dan teknik)
Prosiding USBYPKP > Prosiding Sobat (sosial politik, bisnis, akuntansi dan teknik) > Prosiding SoBAT Ke-2
Depositing User: Rizal Dwi
Date Deposited: 14 Jan 2021 06:24
Last Modified: 26 Nov 2021 03:33
URI: http://repository.usbypkp.ac.id/id/eprint/1036

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item